Tuesday, September 4

New Title's and Procrastination




Ohmigosh, please Mike, feel free to live vicariously. I've done it many times myself... Thanks for the good wishes.

Was in a pouty mood today at work AND I CANT TALK ABOUT IT ON BLOG! Needless to say, I will not let it pee on my fireworks. Aint gonna happen. It's just a shame that some people want to bring up the fact that... NO I CANT TALK ABOUT THIS.

Anyway, back to the non-existent editing. You see my ma is still with me (which is wonderful) so I'll wait until she leaves for my brothers. Then I bet I'll think of another excuse right? I should really get things going now, editing, and starting the new book, because I'm told, things will get real busy close to publication date... Talking of which and I'm not sure if I've mentioned this, but the title to my book has to be changed and so I can now let you know what the ORIGINAL title was called... The Manual.
Ya'll can Google that if you like...

So its a whirlwind of book titles floating around my head, bad moods at work, mega procrastination and I'm luvving it.

No comments: