Friday, September 9

I'm at work, watching the rain tumble down outside. Due to an overdose of one antihistamine and one over the counter sleeping pill, I feel groggy and basically like crap.
Actually, have done all week in fact. I managed about a thousand words yetserday and can honestly say, the novel is in a mess. Still no word from my agent. is she still in the country? I saw a bill board the other day for one of her author's book and wondered when it would be my turn.... At least it reminded me of how good she is.

Book fair.
Well, thats in Frankfurt and I harbour absolutly no amnbitions to go there, so I'll forget that bright spark of an idea then, wont I?


Guy on the train who thinks we're buddies is due round at mine this weekend, so predict even LESS writing getting done... This is such a departure for me, because in the past, I have been known to put my life on hold and ... just write.

Alas, this is No more.

I SHALL GO OUT WITH FRIENDS, INVITE PEOPLE ROUND AND GENERALLY NOT STRESS ABOUT THE WORD COUNT. Word count? whats that?
Oh damn, i only did 500 yesterday...... cue stress, palpartations, etc.

No comments: