Friday, October 7

Hey all!
well its a mild October so far and being British, I'm obsessed with the weather. Anyway, the word count is a measly 61,000. Its been almost a month since my last post and a measly 61,000??? This dissapoints me endlessly.
And because i now have actual work to do at work, I cant sneak a few hours writing at lunch, etc. I do a bit in the week, but the bulk of it is on a frantic sunday afternoon, Eastenders on mute.
I have to just keep coming up with scenario's to add becuase the bulk of the story has been written. Still no word from my agent and frankly, I've been too cowrdly to pick up the phone and call her. Besides, she'll be busy with the Frankfurt book fair and all.
Anyway, about my life.
Just had a thought (yes, it is possible) perhaps my lack of word count is becuase of GFTT (guy from the train). Oh no, he's overtaken my brain....!
This weekend, i am aiming for at least 4,000 wether I am tired or not...
Watch this space...

No comments: