Saturday, December 31

My last post for 2005..... I just had to share this with you.
My new book is written in two parts - My characters as children (around 20 years ago), with the second part set now, in the present. I finished editing the 'past' section yesterday and will start editing the mess that is the 'present' in 20o6 sometime next week. How strange is that?? So apt right? The past written in the past, the present written... now!
Humour me if you think I'm barmy.
I tell you what, I am soooo excited right now; ITS NEW YEARS EVE and I'm alive, healthy and for the first time in a long time, full of hope.
THIS IS THE YEAR I WILL GET PUBLISHED.
Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR THE COMING YEAR AND BEYOND.***************************************************

Elle

No comments: