Thursday, February 23

Hi all,
well today has been a good day. This morning I see that the magazine I sent a proposal to this week has just replied via e-mail, saying they'd like to see the article. So (gulp) a quick re- edit four times and i have not long e-mailed it off. They were so quick to reply, too!
Nice.
I suppose that's because it is a weekly magazine as opposed to a monthly (who seem to take longer in replying because of this, I suppose.) Anyway, I was on the phone when I first glimpsed this reply, so couldn't give it the scream it deserved. I have sent a few proposals off before and have never been asked to send anything in. Will keep you posted.....
Oh and talking of published work, my works Intranet site have just published an article on the staff section about a medical matter relating to my work. Hey its something!

No comments: