Sunday, December 24

It's Christmas!.... Tommorow.

Just packing for christmas at my relatives. Isn't it funny how you can be the most independent person in the universe. Happy, gazing at adverts containing 'hunky boyfriend buying silver chain for girlfriend' without feeling worthless because you're single.

And yet.

And yet.

When people ask what you're doing for Christmas, their face always seems to morph into pity... perhaps imagining you all alone at home with half a Turkey in one hand, pills in the other...

YES I AM SINGLE.

And what? What?

It's 2007 in a few days and I am happy, very positive and not in maaaad need of a boyfriend to hang onto my every word, as well as my hand.
I'm fine.

Just wanted to get that off my chest.

Oh and this:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!!

No comments: