Saturday, September 1

Last day of Aug......

31st August 2007

What a day!
I spent most of it at the publishers, editing the book AND WE STILL AINT FINISHED YET.

Whoever, says to me, writing a book is easy better just, in the words of Phill Mitchel better just "Shut it!".
Okay, the writing process is amazing. Mega fun. It's just the constant editing... ;
IF I HAVE TO READ MY BOOK AGAIN, YOU KNOW, FOR THE THOUSANTH TIME, I'LL SCREEEAAAM! (And there are many more rounds of editing to go).

But you know what? I am NOT COMPLAINING. This is the job I have wanted like, forever. A dream come true.

It's time consuming, it's tiring, it's brain-aching BUT I LUUURRRVE IT!!!!!!!!!

(Surreal moment happened in the lift of the publishers - When my Editor introduced me to a collegue, he mentioned my book, having READ it... And I STILL cant believe people have actually read my book. Still stumps me. What a strange, sureel, beautiful and weirdesque feeling...)

********
So, as well as Big Brother, summer is now over, so guess what...? Time to get that new book on paper...

okay, I'll do that as soon as;

I get the new computer.

My house guests have left.

I have finally finished editing this book...

Excuses, excuses.......

1 comment:

Mike Davis said...

Hi there, I followed a link to you from another blog and felt great excitement, reading of your journey to publication.

I don't mind living vicariously for now, so I'll be back soon for an update. Hope you don't mind if I add you to my blogroll?

Good luck!