Wednesday, September 12

STILL NO TITLE FOR THE BOOK YET....

Had to sit down and take stock.
I'm off to Notting Hill tomorrow to have dinner with a Vintage style guru! IN NOTTING HILL! How delishously cliche and wonderful!
Now, please forgive my blatant consumerism/capitalist/Bo Ho type ramblings, but; whey hey!
Okay, I'll stop now.

I guess i was just thinking, 'this is so strange'. This kinda stuff going on in me day to day life...
By day, an NHS Stop Smoking Counsellor, by night...
Okay I'll stop now.

Back to the book stuff (although it is very book related because I would never have been introduced to this lady if it wasn't for my writing - long story. But we really got on, via email so thought it would be a good idea to meet up.
So, my big concern is WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?
Did I mention she is a style guru? (I will ask her if its okay to put her on this site and Will do so if, yes).


Anyway, you know what? I'm just going to be ME. Jeans, batwingged top and sandals - not a 'scarf around neck' in sight...

The chosen restaurant looks awfully posh and I'm not sure I like the sound of Rabbits Kidneys... but let's hope they do cheesecake....

No comments: