Tuesday, March 28

Sent a couple of proposals out (no, not those ones!)

Proposals for two articles I have already written Oh all right then, I'll give you a clue - they are about RELATIONSHIPS. Not that I'm an authority on them... certain bloke has gone on holiday WITHOUT me and I am missing him like a tub of Melting Haagan Dazs drizzling with toffee sauce, draped over a Belgium waffle.. mmmm.. But I digress. Admittedly, I am NO authority on men, but my articles mainly focus on the DEMISE of the relationship - no Mills and Boons for me. I write about the REAL deal when it comes to the unfairer sex. And yes, I do sound bitter, because basically, I am. So there! (I just know my angsty love life would be easier to handle if.... I heard from my agent and I could get on with editing my novel...)

On a brighter note, I decided to go clubbing (mutton dressed as baby lamb springs to mind) on Saturday, where I was accosted by an array of 18 year olds asking for a dance. Of course I refused whilst feeling mighty egotistical at the same time. I got home at 5am (formally 4am) shattered and in need of much needed beauty sleep. Annoyingly, I woke up at 10am and could not re-sleep. I remember in my younger days being able to kip until 1 pm at least.
Old age ai? .

Lata.

No comments: